segunda-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2008

João Netooooo!!!

This is the first time ever I write something in english here, so I decided to spend it with you.
I'm just trying to make some kind of testimonial for you, 'cause I don't like (and don't want to do this) in orkut. The only thing that I want you to know is that you are the most boring person I ever meet, but I like you so much...rsrsrr NO! I really like you, and I know that you like me, and today I decide to make you know, because I don't thik I told you this before. Isn't it? I hope, or to be better, I KNOW that will get everything that you are expecting to. The good news are coming. Just wait. And remember: be calm, my friend!

1 comentários:

JN disse...

Simone Cristinaaaaa!
I love you. You're the most boring, not me. :) I really like you. And I'm sure I'm the best João you have ever met.
Thank you. :D